Immerse your students in a dynamic physics learning experience with this comprehensive slide set on Speciation and Extinction! Bursting with vibrant visuals and user-friendly design, these slides provide all the necessary resources for teaching this topic.
- Eye-catching cover page to captivate students’ attention right from the start.
- Clearly outlined learning objectives to guide student progress and understanding.
- Detailed notes section for recording essential information and facilitating student engagement.
- Minimum of 4 interactive activity links, offering a range of options such as videos, virtual labs, online games, interactive websites, online tutorials, and catchy songs.
- Concise summary to reinforce key concepts and facilitate comprehension.
- what is a species
- What is speciation
- Allopatric and Sympatric speciation
- Natural causes of extinction
- Human-induced extinction
- Mass extinction
- Effect of speciation and extinction on biodiversity
- Define speciation, reproductive isolation and extinction
- Compare and contrast allopatric and sympatric speciation
- Analyse natural and human made causes of extinction
- Evaluate the impact of speciation and extinction on biodiversity
This versatile resource is perfect for both classroom instruction and home learning!
Please note that the slides are intended for personal use in your own classroom and cannot be used commercially, even if modified. Additionally, they may not be freely shared or distributed on the internet.
The slides align with the physics unit learning outcomes for Grade 7 in the British Columbia NEW Curriculum. For a complete set of learning outcomes, please explore the additional slides available in this store.